Describe an aim or goal that you hope to achieve in the future.
You should say
- what the aim is
- when you hope to achieve it
- what you need to do to reach your goal
- and why this goal is important to you.
Here's my answer. Can you find any 'less common vocabulary' in it?
  • I’m going to describe a future aim of mine, which is to write a book. I’d like to write a novel, so the story or plot would be fictional, but it would probably be influenced by some of my own experiences, ideas and views.
  • Unfortunately I have no idea where to start or what my novel would be about, so I can’t imagine achieving this aim until later in my life. Maybe it will be something that I do as a hobby when I retire, or I might suddenly be inspired to start writing much sooner. It’s just a vague objective at the moment.
  • I think it must be extremely difficult to find the motivation to write a novel, so more than anything I would need time, commitment and the passion to keep working until I finished. I would probably need to set a goal of writing for a certain amount of time each day, and of course I’d need a good idea for a story in the first place.
  • This goal interests me because I’ve always wondered how people manage to create a work of fiction from nothing; I’ve always wondered whether I could do the same, and whether I’d be capable of bringing a story to life. I’ve always enjoyed reading, and I’d like to follow in the footsteps of my favourite authors.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews

Đang online....

Quốc gia đang truy cập....

Follow us on Facebook

Thăm trang Zalo của chúng tôi!

Thăm trang Zalo của chúng tôi!
Cách 1: Vào Zalo của bạn trên điện thoại, vào quét mã QR, chụp ảnh trên, bạn sẽ tự động đăng nhập vào fanpage của chúng tôi trên Zalo, bạn nhấn Quan tâm để update bài mới. Cách 2: Dùng điện thoại, tải phần mềm quét mã QR, quét mã của chúng tôi , các bước tiếp theo làm như cách một. Chúc các bạn thành công! Hẹn gặp trên Zalo fanpage!

Xem video giải trí vừa học vừa chơi!